Friday, October 1, 2010

Christening of the blog...

There are things that happen in my daily life that shockingly do not involve Teagan. I wanted to share this things with folks without taking away from Teagan Tales.
I've reached the point in my life where I'm not a little girl anymore but I'm still learning how to be a woman (yes, cringe, that sounded like lines out of a Brittney Spears song). That is why I've titled the blog "embracing the curves". My body changed with having Teagan, hence the curves part, but so did my mind set. I've started loving on the simple things and I have a different way of viewing the world then I did before. I'm less selfish for me and more selfish for her. I've become what my mister calls "mama bear" and I'm loving it. So, follow me or not. This is more of an outlet for me when I'm feeling happy, sad or crazy. If you wanna take this ride with me just be sure to bring a helment, a water bottle and a blanket because you never know where we might go.


I couldn't get over the clouds yesterday. They were definitely channeling the way I've been feeling lately. The only sure thing in the sky yesterday was the blue sky (that just doesn't compare to the color of Teagan's eyes) and the occasional peak of the sun. Teagan and Josh are my blue sky and sunshine. The rest of my life could share the sky with the clouds and give them a run for their money.





No comments:

Post a Comment